Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Doing Boston

I'm passing through Rhode Island by train looking up stuff to do, but its really hard to read while running on two to three hours of decent sleep. I, ignorantly, thought, "oh I'll just sleep on the train," forgetting how difficult it always was to sleep on the train the last two years of high school. So I'm gonna do boston like a jackass; hopefully find my way to the Liberty Trail and successfully navigate their flawed subway system. My aunt always says-at least once every time I see her- New York was built by mathematicians and Boston was built by drunks. We'll see if my exhausted conditions coincide with the confusing structure of the city, or if they prove to be hopelessly combative. This should be interesting - more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment