Thursday, September 6, 2012

My One Exception

Ice cream is my one exception. Even when I'm sticking to my budget - buying only the absolute bare necessities - ice cream sneaks its way in and makes me a little bit happier... and a little bit fatter.
Today I stopped at Van Leewun's Ice Cream Truck (a wonderfully cute little counterpart to their equally cute main store http://www.vanleeuwenicecream.com/) after an interview that I hope went well at one of my favorite stores that starts with an A and ends with a pologie ( and no it's not apologie). I bought earl grey tea flavored ice cream and then walked home from Union Square because, I LIVE IN MANHATTAN AGAIN AND I CAN DO THAT.
This is my apartment:












AND THIS is my KITCHEN:


Needless to say, I'm obsessed with both of them/never leave my apartment/have become a hermit. In actuality though I've been cooking up the wazoo, and between the two film girls living here and the two theater girls living here the constant influx of gay men puts us practically on the same level as Ina Garten ( well maybe not quite, but we're getting there).

This weekend I'm going to a food fair - should be interesting for more reasons than one
(AKA I HAVE A DATE)

1 comment: