Thursday, October 18, 2012

No Reservations, No more

I saw this on Bon Appetit's website and hesitated before posting it. It looks like I'm mourning Anthony Bourdain, but he's not dead and he's not dying. It's just that his show has finally (after a long ass time - like 10 years!) come to end. I know, shows end everyday - well maybe not everyday - and it really isn't that big of a deal especially since I haven't even seen all of the episodes, it just feels like there is this big gaping hole in television without Anthony Bourdain. Hope someone fills it soon. Anyways I recommend reading this, I really enjoyed it. And you get to see an old picture of him! Anthony Bourdain on Bon Appetit

2 comments:

  1. Why no picture? you could go to bon appetite and look up the article and then copy and paste a picture of Anthony onto your blog post.

    ReplyDelete