Wednesday, October 17, 2012

People Actually Read Me (I think/hope)

I said I write a food blog and my new roommate knew of it, even though we've never met before, and even though we aren't Facebook friends.

Thanks for the pressure world! Now that I know people are actually out there, actually enjoying (does this assume to much?) what I have to say about food, I feel this weird obligation to keep writing posts and when I ignore it, it actually kind of stresses me out.

I have a new - old - kitchen now. No more touch screen microwaves or dishwashers, but as long as we keep the counters clean the cleaning service (yes I have a cleaning service) will take care of the mess.

I get a paycheck on Friday and my aunt is coming into town this weekend. Trying to think of somewhere yummy to take her that isn't 7eleven and isn't two bros. Maybe Max Brenners? We'll see! More to come.

p.s. sorry for lack of photos

p.s.s my blogs anniversary is in a few days!!!

1 comment: